Monday, December 04, 2006

What the hell do I do with this thing?

No, not that thing.

This thing.

This old and used alarm-clock-radio. Is it recyclable? Do I chuck it in the garbage? There has got to be some salvageable, or at least recyclable, parts in there?

And how about that old fridge or microwave? Right, I heard that freon is to be dealt with by professionals - IN CANADA - but I ain't never heard nudding about dat here. This adds to the antagonizing frustration of living in Seoul: composting is great, but what the fuck do we do with all this other heavy metal-and-plastic shit? Hey, I'm sure there's something written about that, but it ain't in English.

Just to repeat the simple question; what do i do with my old, used and useless electrical and electronic goods?

Pray that ye all ask yerselves the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home